13 Mar 2011

BACK HOME FROM HOLS

This old red 'phone box was just down the road from the house we rented in Wales last week. I have no idea what the Welsh means - it's an impossible language to look at and make any sense of whatsoever!

And here it is in context. The box by the side of the 'phone box is an honesty box containing eggs for sale; they had the yellowest yolks I have ever seen.  We were staying in the house nearest and it was absolutely beautiful and in a stunning location. And the weather really was this good for almost the whole week.

This was the view from the eastern side of the house - so peaceful. A real tonic!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I can't wait to see the wonderful photos you took while on holiday. I will enjoy Wales through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wales looks to be a gorgeous, pastoral place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Angie; I've missed your daily photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful, I love it when eggs are so fresh. Looks like you had a wonderful time, welcome back I missed your dead things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! It sounds like a wonderful week. I love the booth "in context." :)

    ReplyDelete