2 Nov 2010

The Creative Exchange - week six


I was looking for something to offer for White Cotton Tee's Creative Exchange  and found this. I posted it before but it was in colour that time. I began to think it might look good as a black and white photograph because the aeroplane is back-lit which gives a good contrast for a black & white photo.

I converted to black and white, darkened the dark tones a little, upped the blue to give a little more definition to the clouds and then cropped to remove the background so it looks as if it's actually flying.

9 comments:

  1. I really like this photo...such a unique perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a wonderful photo and I really loved what you did with it! I'm really enjoying all the creativity - and talent! - in the Creative Exchange :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! My first thought when I saw this, was how did she ever capture this?? What amazing work you've done on this, and thank you so much for sharing it this week at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful day.

    lisa.

    Ok, going back to take another look now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great photo - that perspective is dazzling! And black and white really works well here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh boy! this is fantastic! are you flying in the plane? very cool b&w

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great B&W photo. Very cool perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic job - yes I do feel as if I'm sitting in a flying plane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent! Adding blue to black always gives it a richer look. I learned that from my "print" days. It's such a unique perspective too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, it makes a great black and white! Love it! Probably more dramatic this way too.

    ReplyDelete