16 Dec 2008

Coffee and Jam

This is THE MOST IMPORTANT piece of equipment in my house. I can't do without my coffee and am really fussy about how it's made. Instant coffee is a complete no no. Filter coffee is so so (OK at work). Cafetiere is good if it's just been made and the coffee is a really great one.

But above all those is coffee made with my bean-to-cup machine. I've listed some of the coffees I love and am always open to suggestions for others (as long as they're good, strong coffee).


And this is my favourite jam. What could be better than a warm croissant spread with apricot jam with a great cup of coffee? Complete heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Hi...I am Aarti Harish and thankful that have received comments from you on my blog.
    Just wanted to know if we can add each others blog's to our "Followers" List in order to get connected to more groups.

    Do revert on the same.

    http://aartiharish.blogspot.com/

    --
    Regards,
    Aarti Harish.

    ReplyDelete